Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How a Book Feels


We had to do a creative perspective piece, and I decided to do mine on a book. The reason I did a book, is because books are often under appreciated. This book has a whole lot to say

Why do people always slam me shut? I’m a book, not a car door. I have feelings too you know! Anyway, the person who owns me is always stuffing me in this thing he calls a “locker” and a “backpack.” They’re really torture devices designed for inanimate objects. You should see the state of Mr. Phone. He has a cracked screen, AND is missing his case.
          
But enough about Mr. Phone, back to the real story here…me. I was written in the year 1999, and printed in the year 2000. I am now a 12-year-old book, and was purchased 2 weeks ago. My master is now on my 223rd page, and it tickles whenever he turns my pages. He is a good Master, but he doesn’t really think I have feelings too. Obviously I can’t talk, I’m a book. However I can make myself fall, which isn’t much, but it is something.
           
Anyway, my story is called Angels and Demons. It’s a story about a man named Robert Langdon. Robert is a Harvard symbologist, who receives a call in the middle of the night. Suddenly Mr. Langdon is swept along on an amazing journey through Rome and The Vatican to save lives, and stop a terrorist antimatter bomb. Will he succeed? Sound’s good doesn’t? I’ve read myself many times.
          I really don’t know what to say now, so I’ll just go back to reading myself. Bye! Oh, by the way, read my brothers and sisters, The Da Vinci Code, and The Lost Symbol.     

No comments:

Post a Comment